Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series PoE+
WS-C2960S-24PS-L 24 Port
Refurbished Network Equipment
- Cosmetic and functional condition for item is as stated in above item grading.
- For a complete description of item grading please read below.
- Batteries may be used, unless otherwise stated and may not be fully charged at time of shipping.
- Current hardware drivers may not be fully installed at time of sale.
- All laptops or desktops come with a compatible adapter and/or power cable unless otherwise stated.
- Items may not be refurbished to exact OEM specification and may contain compatible parts
- Batteries that are used may not have the same capacity or retain a charge like a new battery.
The Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-S Series Switches are fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet switches (Figure 1) that provide enterprise-class Layer 2 switching for campus and branch access applications. They enable reliable and secure business operations with lower total cost of ownership through a range of innovative features including FlexStack, Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), and Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-S switches feature:
● 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports
● 1G Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 1G/10G SFP+ slots
● Cisco FlexStack stacking with 20 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
● IEEE 802.3at-compliant PoE+ for up to 30W of power per port
● Up to 740W of combined PoE/PoE+ budget
● USB interfaces for management and file transfers
● LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® Software feature set
● SmartOperations tools that simplify deployment and reduce the cost of network administration
● An enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty (E-LLW), providing next-business-day replacement
Applications and Benefits
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series is ideal for:
● Deploying cost-effective wired connectivity in traditional desktop workspace environments
● Implementing quality of service (QoS) to provide priority treatment of voice and critical business applications
● Enforcing basic security policies to limit access to the network and mitigate threats
● Reducing total cost of ownership through simplified operations and automation