Cisco Catalyst 4948
48 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Refurbished Switch Network Equipment
- Cosmetic and functional condition for item is as stated in above item grading.
- For a complete description of item grading please read below.
- Batteries may be used, unless otherwise stated and may not be fully charged at time of shipping.
- Current hardware drivers may not be fully installed at time of sale.
- All laptops or desktops come with a compatible adapter and/or power cable unless otherwise stated.
- Items may not be refurbished to exact OEM specification and may contain compatible parts
- Batteries that are used may not have the same capacity or retain a charge like a new battery.
The Cisco® Catalyst® 4948 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GE) Switch is a wire-speed, low-latency, Layer ‘2 to 4’, 1-rack-unit (1 RU) fixed-configuration switch for rack-optimized server switching. Based on the proven Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series hardware and software architecture, the Cisco Catalyst 4948 10GE offers exceptional performance, bandwidth, and reliability for low-density, multilayer aggregation of high-performance servers and workstations.
The Cisco Catalyst 4948 10GE Switch offers 48 ports of wire-speed 10/100/1000BASE-T with 2 ports of wire-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet (X2 optics). Exceptional reliability and serviceability are delivered with optional internal AC or DC 1 + 1 hot-swappable power supplies and a hot-swappable fan tray with redundant fans.