Dell Latitude E6410
Intel core i5-M560 @ 2.67Ghz
4GB RAM 320GB HDD
Windows 7 Professional
- Cosmetic and functional condition for item is as stated in above item grading.
- For a complete description of item grading please read below.
- Batteries may be used, unless otherwise stated and may not be fully charged at time of shipping.
- Current hardware drivers may not be fully installed at time of sale.
- All laptops or desktops come with a compatible adapter and/or power cable unless otherwise stated.
- Items may not be refurbished to exact OEM specification and may contain compatible parts
- Batteries that are used may not have the same capacity or retain a charge like a new battery.
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
• Lasting Durability: All Latitude E-Family laptops—from everyday ultra-portables to the ruggedized ATG and XFR—undergo rigorous durability testing, as well as accelerated life testing that simulates real-world usage. The result: business laptops that are designed to go the distance.
• Strength & Sophistication: A sturdy Dell Tri-Metal™ casing, along with reinforced hinges and rugged system latches, offers durability against the rigors of everyday use. Add style and sophistication with your choice of three striking colors on select models.
• Design That Works with You: Enjoy wireless1 mobility, or go wired when the situation demands it with a range of ports and inter-compatible E-Family docking options.
• Slim, Reinforced Displays: Advanced LED technology enables Latitude E-Family laptops to have thin widescreen displays while remaining exceptionally durable under everyday use.
• Critical Data Protection: A fast response freefall-sensor on the motherboard, along with a Dell StrikeZone™ shock absorber, can protect your data against system drops—even if the laptop is turned off. Optional solid-state drives allow for fast, reliable data storage.
Whether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
• Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere2 . A light sensitive webcam and noise reducing microphone for speech enhancement can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
• Longer Battery Life: Choose a 3-year warranty battery option or select standard high-capacity batteries paired with Dell ExpressCharge™ technology, which allows for an 80% recharge in about an hour.
• Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard let you work smartly—and comfortably—in virtually any situation.
• Power to Do More: With up to quad-core processors and next-generation discrete graphics on select E-Family models, you can get an extra boost of performance to stay on top of business.
• Always ON™ Capability: Use Dell’s Latitude ON™ technology to access your e-mail, calendar and contacts without needing to boot up.
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
• Family-Level Compatibility: The Latitude E-Family is designed for compatibility—so, whether you’re working from home or from headquarters, you can effortlessly dock, swap out batteries or share AC adapters with other E-Family users.
• Globally Standard Platforms: IT can standardize E-Family laptops to a global configuration at the time of purchase, making it easy to resolve issues and order replacement parts later.
• Long-Life Stability: A 15-month targeted lifecycle, managed transition periods and 5-year lock on key components make it easy to maintain a consistent work environment while planning for future deployments. Additional service and support options can further extend the product lifecycle.
• Advanced Security & Systems Management: All Latitude E-Family laptops include features like Dell ControlVaultTM designed to simplify authentication, data protection, asset monitoring and remote management while allowing for immediate IT response to business threats.
• Global Service & Support: Latitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options, including: – 3-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis4): Available in select regions. – Dell ProSupport5 for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
– Easy Transition & Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
More information on the manufacturer datasheet