Tablet Dell Venue 10 Pro 5055 ATOM CPU Z3735F 64GB 10.1-Inch – with attachable Keyboard – Renewed
Processor Intel Atom processor Z3735F (up to 1.83GHz Quad-core)
Operating System Windows 10
Memory 2GB DDR3L-RS
Video Graphics Intel HD Graphics
Hard Drive 64GB
Media Card Reader Micro-SD Card Reader, includes USB 1.0
Bluetooth Bluetooth tied to wireless card
Display 10.1 inch 1280×800 IPS Multitouch Display
Fax/Data Modem HDMI – Yes
Wireless Connectivity Broadcom AH691A-2×2 (802.11 a/b/g/n)
Audio 2W Stereo Speakers
Keyboard No Keyboard
Webcam Camera – 1.2MP Front, 5MP Back
Battery Primary 2-cell 32WHr Battery
- The attachable keyboard can transform into five different positions, so you can stretch out with it or sit up and relax.
- Tablet: Relax and use it as a tablet for quick and easy video watching or web surfing.
- Clamshell mode: Create and produce as a versatile 2-in-1 laptop to utilize for writing and researching papers or online testing.
- Tent and stand mode: Encourage collaboration and sharing for groups and viewing for multiple users.
- Slate mode: Fold the keyboard back for storage while using your Venue 10 tablet mode.
- Always alert: Always know when your student is online with the Venue’s built in network activity light.
- High-performance learning: Enjoy faster internet searches or document editing for a project with the speedy Quad-Core Intel ® Atom™ processors.
- High-def details: Access your important learning resources on a vivid 10.1-inch touch screen with up to a HD display. It’s fun to share and collaborate in groups thanks to a wide viewing
- Cosmetic and functional condition for item is as stated in above item grading.
- For a complete description of item grading please read below.
- Batteries may be used, unless otherwise stated and may not be fully charged at time of shipping.
- Current hardware drivers may not be fully installed at time of sale.
- All laptops or desktops come with a compatible adapter and/or power cable unless otherwise stated.
- Items may not be refurbished to exact OEM specification and may contain compatible parts
- Batteries that are used may not have the same capacity or retain a charge like a new battery.